Thursday, May 14, 2015

See You Soon!!

Wow, I can't believe it's already that time.. time too sign off and send you all onto your summer's!

I don't know about you all, but I am so happy to be home! It was so nice to take a shower last night and actually have some water pressure to get the conditioner out of my hair! It was also so nice to be able to come home and actually be able to enjoy being home without worrying about homework thats due within the next week. Oh you can't forget about the delicious home cooked meals! I woke up this morning to my favorite breakfast; crepes and scrambled eggs!

When I got on the airplane headed towards Minnesota, I took a second to just reflect on my first year of college. I feel like I have grown in so many ways. I mean during the first year of college, so much changes, but most noticeably, independence takes hold! During the first year of college you grow up so much, and it is such a great feeling to have accomplished freshman year!!

I hope everyone has a great summer and I will see you all again when the fall semester begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment