Monday, October 26, 2015

Polaroids

Last weekend I was shopping on state with my family and of course, with three girls shopping, we got drawn in to Urban Outfitters. I am way past the point of having too many clothes, and by that I mean there is not space for another hanger in my closet, and I have to use the drawers in my desk for extra clothes storage... But anyways, because of this I strayed from searching through all of the clothes, and headed over to look at the knickknacks... and thats when I came across the polaroid camera. 

Purchasing this camera was probably one of the best decisions that I've made. I am a very artsy person, so the fact that I can take pictures and have them print instantly for me to hang up all over my wall is very exciting! Aside from being able to to have the pictures in the palm of your hand instantly, polaroids are, in a way, much more meaningful and sentimental when compared to snapping a shot on your phone. Polaroid film is super expensive and you only get about 15 film strips in every box. So every picture you take only gets one shot, so every photo is intentional and thoughtful-and thats the beauty of the polaroid. Another great thing about having a polaroid camera, and actually having the prints of the photos is that you don't risk loosing a bunch of your pictures and memories if your phone or computer were to crash.
So I'm sure I will be posting lots of polaroid pictures, since taking pics is my new favorite past time!


I hope everyone's having a great semester, and remember, just keep grinding out that school work, it will pay off in the end, and thanksgiving break is almost here! WOOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment