Monday, January 26, 2015

Roomie Love

As you may know, I moved into Tropicana Gardens last Sunday. I've heard plenty of crazy roommate stories so of course I was a little hesitant, being that I was diving into a living situation with five other girls while I had just spent the previous semester living alone in a studio. However, a few weeks prior to moving in, I got my list of roommates and with the luck of the draw, I actually got put into a room with the girls I had met when I came to take a tour of Trop.

There is three rooms in my suite. Bedroom A is empty, as one of the previous roommates moved out and the spot is yet to be filled. Bedroom B (my bedroom) has two people in it: me and my roommate Jess, and Bedroom C has four girls in it. I can honestly say I got really lucky being put in suite 257. I really love all of my roommates. They've really helped me adapt to Trop.

With that being said-for everyone that is planning on attending SBCC next fall, I highly recommend living at Tropicana Garden. The food may not be the greatest but it is honestly one of the best places to meet people and obtain the 'real college experience'. It's crazy how many people you meet. I've been here for one week and have already met so many people. You may think that you'd rather get an apartment with friends or you may even think you want to live alone... but college is a time to put yourself out there, and gain new experiences. Tropicana Gardens has already proven to be a great choice! Plus they have a great 24 hour study lounge- which has already been one of my most used amenities, a heated pool- a great area for tanning as well, and a gym!




No comments:

Post a Comment