Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Semesters Coming to a Close

Wow, I can't believe that we are almost done with the spring semester already. It is are for my to believe that I am already almost finished with my first year of college?! Where has time gone?

For some reason I feel like the end of this semester is a lot harder than the end of the fall semester. I feel like I have not stopped doin
g homework for three weeks straight. I don't remember feeling this way last semester. The teachers just keep piling on HUGE amounts of homework along with trying to cram in one more test before finals, and not to mention the notorious amount of presentations and projects that have been assigned for the last couple weeks of class.

I currently have to write three term papers, prepare for two exams and put together a twenty minute powerpoint presentation all on top of making sure to keep up with my online class. Yes, this was all assigned this week, so it's not like I've been procrastinating. And yes, it all needs to be done within the next week.

Surprisingly enough, I have been able to manage my stress and push through by taking breaks and trying not to overwhelm my brain. I have just realized that my life will be consumed by homework for the next couple of weeks, but once these four weeks are over, we are off to summer break! SO thats what's keeping me going during this overwhelming time, and it should be keeping you going as well!

We are on the home stretch people, all you have to do is push through these last few weeks and we are on summer break!! Just keep that in mind as you are studying your brains out and everything will be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment