Thursday, February 11, 2016

This Weather!!

This weather has been absolutely magnificent!I can't believe that it is February and we are already having mid-80 degree days! I don't know about all of you guys but I am in such a better mood when the sun is shining and the air is warm. Perhaps it is because it feels like summer is approaching, which in that case I guess I should be a bit bummed because we still have a long way until summer break is among us. Aside from that I have been in a fabulous mood!

Today during my break between classes, I decided to throw on a bathing suit and grab some textbooks and and head on out to Leadbetter. I have to admit, last semester I was sort of stuck in a rut and never really got out of the house to enjoy the fresh air or the beautiful places Santa Barbara has to offer. After today I realized how nice it is to soak up the sun and get a nice tan while also knocking out a few chapters in a textbook.

My reason for informing you all on my excitement for beautiful weather is to try and persuade you to go out and enjoy it. It has definitely helped lift my mood and I can bet that it will help lift yours as well. I have been much more motivated in all aspects of my life - eating healthy, working out, getting homework done... and I definitely attribute this to spending more time outside, enjoying the beautiful city we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment