Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Registering for classes

Registering for classes ranks up there with one of the more stressful parts of college. This past week the anticipation has been killing me. For those of you who aren't familiar with how college class registration goes-you are assigned a specific date and time to register. Registration is done in blocks so your friends could get to register two weeks before you do... Which is why I have been stressing out. There are only so many classes available for each offered course.. and of course I was assigned one of the last registration dates. English and math classes are by far the hardest courses to get into. I have been checking back on the website to monitor the classes and very time I check back more and more classes are full.

...So I had to come up with a game plan for tomorrow. My registration time is 1:00 pm tomorrow.. which is also worst case scenario because many people have registration at 8:00 am tomorrow. OH well. Anyways I am planning on logging on around 12:50 and monitoring the classes. Tonight I made three possible schedules that would work for me.. Which is going to be very helpful. I wrote down the CRN number to each course I hope to enroll in so that I can just type in the number right when I get to the website. The reason I am telling you all of this is to give you ideas for when it comes time for your registration! Always register as soon as you can. Putting it off could land you quite a few years at a city college because you wouldn't be getting all of the nessecary courses done in the most efficient time manor.

Best of luck to everyone in the process of registering...
May the odds be ever in your favor.

1 comment: