Monday, March 2, 2015

One of the Greatest Feelings You May Experience in College

Today I had one of the greatest realizations that will occur in my college career. I came to terms with my love for my psychology class and realized that I would love to major in psychology. I have psychology Monday and Wednesday and every Monday and Wednesday I find myself eager to go to class. 

I think my love for this class really stemmed from my awesome professor. She is one of the best professors I've had thus far in my college career. She has really inspired me to do well in college, because she is so passionate about her work and her students. She likes to help her students gain knowledge on the subject and also goes out of her way to do research on topics that she isn't completely sure of to ensure that her students are learning, not only adequate information, but information that pertains to their interests also. 

I strongly believe that one of the reasons SBCC was awarded number one city college in the nation was because of their awesome professors. I have not come across one professor that hasn't been eager to help me excel in the course! If I had to go through the college choosing process over again, I would definitely not hesitate to choose Santa Barbara City College. There are just too many opportunities at SBCC to succeed and enhance your learning and knowledge. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was doubting about attending sbcc but after reading most of your posts (for about 1 hour) I feel convinced on attending there! and that is thanks to you! I've been looking for reviews about that college and it's nice to read all the good things you have to say about it! :)

    ReplyDelete