Monday, April 18, 2016

Tips for making your study playlist

Sometimes I find myself spending more time picking songs to listen to while I study, than actually studying. So I've come up with a few things to make it easier to set up a study playlist without becoming distracted or trying to scull through youtube or iMusic to find the next song to keep you motivated.

When I'm studying, I usually like to listen to classical music...
Many studies have proven that classical music enhances productivity while also helping to boost your mood. Studying isn't exactly the most exciting thing that you could be doing, so the mood enhancer, if nothing else should be a selling point for you! Even if you aren't a Beethoven fanatic, you should be able to find a more modern playlist that follows the same guidelines as classical music when it comes to creating a more relaxed mind for studying. Many studies have shown that finding songs that have between 50-70 beats per minute will produce the effects of a soothed, relaxed mind and help center your brain into focus for your long hours spent in front of a computer or textbook studying.

Now I know some of you may be thinking that you will never force yourself to listen to classical music, so if you are one of these people, try sticking to my tip above, of finding songs that stick to the tempo of 50-70 beats per minute and pick songs without lyrics!
The last thing you want to be doing is focusing more on the words being sung throughout the song, than on your class work.... yet another distraction which will lead to a less productive, longer study session, and who would want that?

Once you've found a good bunch of songs to add to your playlist, make sure you control the volume...
As it stands, study music should not be blasting through your ear drums creating a distraction from your studying... this would completely eliminate the purpose of listening to some good classical tunes... (not that anyone would really want to blast some Beethoven... but you get my point.) Just make sure the volume is turned up just enough to create a soothing background music.


1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete